studio.peel pyruvic + lactic acid
Anti-acne treatment for problematic skin
Pyruvic acid, due to its fast penetration properties, allows to obtain, in remarkably short time, enormous aesthetic effects. It significantly inhibits excessive sebum production and regulates the functioning of sebaceous glands. Such combination of two acids makes the product perfect for oily and combination skin because it, additionally, hydrates the dry areas of our body.
- oily, seborrheic skin, prone to dryness,
- loss of firmness and reduced skin elasticity,
- acne scars and keratosis pilaris,
- thick skin, accustomed to AHA.
- skin is firm, smooth – enhanced skin structure,
- reduction of fine lines and more shallow scars - rejuvenating effect,
- regulation of sebum production and the functioning of sebaceous glands.
FREQUENCY OF TREATMENT
- recommended frequency in the cycle: 4-6 treatments, every 7-10 days,
- the treatment can be performed in autumn to spring,
- treatment time: 30-40 minutes.
IT’S GOOD TO KNOW THAT...
Dottore studio.peel (chemical peels) is the essential instrument of professional cosmetology used to improve effectively the most important aesthetic parameters of our skin. Two-phase peels are based on synergistic effects of combined substances. In the first phase, an acid is gradually released, which prepares the skin for active substances released in the second phase.
ELEMENTS OF THE TREATMENT
- make-up removal,
- application of pyruvic acid + lactic acid,
- S.O.S. cream.
- pyruvic acid – due to its fast penetration properties, it allows to obtain, in remarkably short time, enormous aesthetic effects; strong sebostatic properties, i.e. it inhibits excessive sebum production and regulates the functioning of sebaceous glands;
- lactic acid – has antibacterial properties, effectively unclogs skin pores enabling their cleaning. Therefore, it is very helpful in anti-acne treatment and prevention aimed at preventing imperfections, pimples, blackheads or skin inflammations.