studio.peel mandelic acid RICH
Treatment for problematic skin with imperfections requiring refreshing and radiance
Mandelic acid-based treatment regulates cell renewal, exfoliating the epidermis. It improves the texture and color of the skin and acts anti-wrinkle. It exhibits strong antimicrobial effect, so it alleviates skin inflammation, heal bumps and acne lesions.
Are you interested in this treatment in your office? Write to us!
- tired skin, requiring illumination, rest and adding glow,
- the need to refresh and regenerate the skin.
- clearly rested and relaxed skin,
- radiant, smooth and taut skin.
FREQUENCY OF TREATMENT
- recommended frequency in the cycle: 4-6 treatments, every 7-10 days,
- the treatment can be performed regardless of the time of the year,
- treatment time: 75 minutes.
IT’S GOOD TO KNOW THAT...
Dottore studio.peel (chemical peels) is the essential instrument of professional cosmetology used to improve effectively the most important aesthetic parameters of our skin. Two-phase peels are based on synergistic effects of combined substances. In the first phase, an acid is gradually released, which prepares the skin for active substances released in the second phase.
ELEMENTS OF THE TREATMENT
- make-up removal,
- a full-fledged massage with sacha butter,
- cavitation peel,
- application of mandelic acid with antioxidant powder,
- C-flush professional- serum with vitamin C,
- Algae mask,
- C-flush cream RICH.
- mandelic acid – gently exfoliates the skin, rejuvenates and does not cause irritation. It is excellent for skins with problems;
- Sacha Inchi – oil influences the correct maintenance of the epidermal lipid layer, prevents keratinization processes and accelerates the healing process.
13 other products in the same category: