studio.peel mandelic acid ANTIOX
Treatment for the problematic skin with imperfections, requiring refreshing and radiance
Mandelic acid-based treatment regulates cell renewal, exfoliating the epidermis. It improves the texture and color of the skin and acts anti-wrinkle. It exhibits strong antimicrobial effect, so it alleviates skin inflammation, heal bumps and acne lesions.
Are you interested in this treatment in your office? Write to us!
Free samples and gifts for each order
Delivery in Poland for free from 200 PLN
Do you want to order by phone?
Call: +48 616 792 520
- skin with acne, pimples and blackheads,
- skin that requires illumination and adding glow,
- skin with signs of photoaging.
- reduced amount of eruptions and acne lesions,
- improvement of skin tone,
- skin more elastic, soft and smooth.
FREQUENCY OF TREATMENT
- recommended frequency in the cycle: 4-6 treatments, every 7-10 days,
- the treatment can be performed regardless of the time of the year,
- treatment time: 60 minutes.
IT’S GOOD TO KNOW THAT...
Dottore studio.peel (chemical peels) is the essential instrument of professional cosmetology used to improve effectively the most important aesthetic parameters of our skin. Two-phase peels are based on synergistic effects of combined substances. In the first phase, an acid is gradually released, which prepares the skin for active substances released in the second phase.
ELEMENTS OF THE TREATMENT
- make-up removal,
- application of mandelic acid with antioxidant powder,
- C-flush professional- serum with vitamin C,
- Algae mask,
- C-flush cream RICH.
- mandelic acid – gently exfoliates the skin, rejuvenates and does not cause irritation. It is excellent for skins with problems;
- Sacha Inchi – oil influences the correct maintenance of the epidermal lipid layer, prevents keratinization processes and accelerates the healing process.