studio.peel mandelic acid
Treatment for problematic skin with imperfections
Mandelic acid-based treatment regulates cell renewal, exfoliating the epidermis. It improves the texture and color of the skin and acts anti-wrinkle. It exhibits strong antimicrobial effect, so it alleviates skin inflammation, heal bumps and acne lesions.
Are you interested in this treatment in your office? Write to us!
Zamówienia w których znajdują się produkty z przedsprzedaży, będą realizowane od 25.10.2021.
- the need to refresh and normalize combination and oily skin with imperfections,
- sebum secretion disorders,
- dry, sensitive skin.
- diminished skin eruptions and acne lesions,
- regulation of sebaceous glands,
- more even natural skin color,
- skin is suppler, softer and smoother.
FREQUENCY OF TREATMENT
- recommended frequency in the cycle: 4-6 treatments, every 7-10 days,
- the treatment can be performed regardless of the time of the year,
- treatment time: 30-40 minutes.
IT’S GOOD TO KNOW THAT...
Dottore studio.peel (chemical peels) is the essential instrument of professional cosmetology used to improve effectively the most important aesthetic parameters of our skin. Two-phase peels are based on synergistic effects of combined substances. In the first phase, an acid is gradually released, which prepares the skin for active substances released in the second phase.
- mandelic acid – gently exfoliates the skin, rejuvenates and does not cause irritation. It is excellent for skins with problems;
- Sacha Inchi – oil influences the correct maintenance of the epidermal lipid layer, prevents keratinization processes and accelerates the healing process.
ELEMENTS OF THE TREATMENT
- make-up removal,
- application of mandelic acid on the skin,
- S.O.S. cream.
13 other products in the same category: