studio.peel glycolic acid + White Ten
A glycolic acid treatment is suitable for people who want to counter the signs of aging. Glycolic acid, thanks to its small molecule, penetrates deeply and improves the structure of the skin from the deepest layers. With long-term glycolic acid treatments, fiber is restored and skin elasticity improved.
- flabby skin, devoid of firmness, aging,
- the need for general skin condition improvement,
- hyperkeratosis of the skin.
- skin taut and smooth,
- improvement of the condition and structure of the skin,
- reduction of fine lines and scars,
- rejuvenation effect,
- preventing skin aging.
FREQUENCY OF TREATMENT
- recommended frequency in the cycle: 4-6 treatments, every 7-10 days,
- the treatment can be performed in autumn to spring,
- treatment time: 40 minutes.
IT’S GOOD TO KNOW THAT...
Dottore studio.peel (chemical peels) is the essential instrument of professional cosmetology used to improve effectively the most important aesthetic parameters of our skin. Two-phase peels are based on synergistic effects of combined substances. In the first phase, an acid is gradually released, which prepares the skin for active substances released in the second phase.
ELEMENTS OF THE TREATMENT
- make-up removal,
- application of glycolic acid + White Ten on the skin,
- S.O.S. cream.
- glycolic acid – in addition to the moisturizing and cleansing action of the skin, results in Surface peel. It peels the epidermis and stimulates regeneration. At the same time it increases the production of collagen in the skin;
- Sacha Inchi – oil influences the correct maintenance of the epidermal lipid layer, prevents keratinization processes and accelerates the healing process;
- White Ten® – a mixture of 10 active ingredients of botanical origin with proven whitening properties, based on standardized extracts - incl. niacinamide, white mulberry, apple and green tea polyphenols.
13 other products in the same category: