First adaptogenic treatment for vascular skin with a tendency to rosacea
For people with vascular skin that is easily flushed, the main problem is its activity under the influence of emotions and atmospheric factors. Under extremely unfavorable external and internal conditions, the vessels break, resulting in telangiectasia and erythema. An effective solution to this problem is the rossatore xpress treatment, which lowers skin hyperpigmentation, acts anti-inflammatory, improves skin tone and restores the affected hydrolipid barrier.
Are you interested in this treatment in your office? Write to us!
- vascular skin, sensitive, overactive,
- skin with pink rosacea,
- telangiectasia - visible, dilated blood vessels.
- reduce the intensity of redness of the skin,
- alleviate the symptoms associated with rosacea,
- rebuilt hydrolipid layer of the skin.
FREQUENCY OF TREATMENT
- recommended frequency in the cycle: 4-6 treatments, every 7 days,
- treatment can be done independently of the time of the year,
- treatment time: 45-60 minutes.
IT’S GOOD TO KNOW THAT...
The recipe of the treatment is based on ecological ingredients and is an ideal solution for people who identify with the "eco" and "organic" trends. Inca Inchi seed oil (Plukenetia volubillis eed oil) when applied to the skin helps to maintain its lipid balance. The oil owes its properties to the exceptionally high content of EFAs, which are the basic building component of cellular cement. Their deficiency causes the skin's resistance to decrease, which results in irritation and dryness.
Innovations LNE 2016
ELEMENTS OF THE TREATMENT
- make-up removal,
- rossatore xpress peel,
- rossatore xpress serum,
- rossatore xpress mask,
- rossatore xpress cream.
- Schisandra chinesis – extracts have anti-inflammatory, firming, softening epidermis, closing pores and regenerating effects. They delay the aging process of skin cells, as well as reduce discoloration and prevent the formation of new skin;
- arginine – natural amino acid. It soothes irritations and protects micro-skin damage from irritants;
- Centella asiatica – a general strengthening substance. It exhibits strong anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
13 other products in the same category: