Cleansing and regeneration treatment for sensitive skin
Specially selected active ingredients contained in the preparations will make the skin refreshed, deeply regenerated and radiant. Numerous nutrients and antioxidants will be provided, and the lipid barrier will be strengthened.
- dirty and rough skin,
- dry, dehydrated skin in need of refreshing.
- deeply moisturized, nourished and regenerated skin,
- rebuilt hydrolipid layer of the skin,
- effectively stimulated microcirculation and skin oxygenation.
FREQUENCY OF TREATMENT
- recommended frequency in the cycle: 4-6 treatments, every 7 days,
- treatment can be done independently of the time of the year,
- treatment time: 45 minutes.
IT’S GOOD TO KNOW THAT...
The recipe of the treatment is based on ecological ingredients and is an ideal solution for people who identify with the "eco" and "organic" trends. Inca Inchi seed oil (Plukenetia volubillis eed oil) when applied to the skin helps to maintain its lipid balance. The oil owes its properties to the exceptionally high content of EFAs, which are the basic building component of cellular cement. Their deficiency causes the skin's resistance to decrease, which results in irritation and dryness.
The composition of the noblest vegetable oils in cosmetology contained in the sacha butter fully replenishes the deficiencies in the structure of intercellular cement in overactive and irritated skin. The composition contains as much as 5% sweet almond oil, 5% macadamia seed oil, 5% jojoba oil, 3% Inca Inci seed oil and 5% squalene and rose water, which has a soothing, relaxing and anti-inflammatory effect.
ELEMENTS OF THE TREATMENT
- make-up removal,
- sacha butter - nourishing and relaxing face, neck and cleavage massage,
- algae mask,
- C-flush cream RICH.
- papain – dissolves the stratum corneum, leaving the skin clean and refreshed, the skin becomes softer and brighter;
- macadamia oil – perfectly softens and smoothes the epidermis, heals minor damages and irritations, protects skin cells against free radicals;
- squalens – perfectly prevent damage caused by UV and the formation of age spots. They stimulate cell growth and have antibacterial properties, making the skin soft and smooth.