C-flush radiance RICH
Using research and knowledge of vitamin C, the dottore laboratory has developed the innovative C-flush radiance therapy. A modern, innovative treatment to ensure the stability and function of vitamin C was developed.
The treatment is based on a full-fledged face, neck and cleavage massage, sonophoresis and iontophoresis.
- consequences of the environment and stressful lifestyle visible on the skin,
- the need to regenerate the skin after exposure to the sun,
- uneven skin tone,
- the need for antioxidant protection.
- the skin is brightened and its color has been leveled,
- skin stimulated for regeneration and reconstruction,
- accelerated and stimulated collagen synthesis processes,
- reinforced blood vessels.
FREQUENCY OF TREATMENT
- recommended frequency in the cycle: 4-6 treatments every 7-10 days,
- treatment can be done independently of the time of the year,
- treatment time: 75-90 minutes.
IT’S GOOD TO KNOW THAT...
The demand for vitamin C increases in chronic stress, contamination with contaminated air and office equipment. The effects of shortage also occur in people who are actively training. Skin as the organ of our body as the last receives nutrients. Therefore, taking vitamin C with food causes a limited increase in its concentration in the skin. . The skin, as a first, will show us that vitamin C is missing: it loses its brilliance, the color becomes uneven, shadows appear under the eyes.
The C-flush radiance treatment utilizes the technique of needle-free mesotherapy and iontophoresis. Implemented, during the treatment, 15% of vitamin C accumulate on the border of the epidermis and dermis. Where, until 48h after the treatment, slow resorption occurs by diffusion, to the deeper tissues.
Cosmetics are prepared individually for each customer, before the procedure.
ELEMENTS OF THE TREATMENT
- make-up removal,
- full-value massage of the face, neck and neckline with sacha butter,
- needle-free mesotherapy – introduction of biologically active form of vitamin C in the form of L-ascorbic acid,
- iontophoresis – a skin physiotherapy treatment that facilitates the incorporation of 15% of vitamin C ions into the skin,
- C-flush serum,
- C-flush cream RICH.
- ascorbic acid – the only biologically active form of vitamin C. It is one of the most effective antioxidants, fighting free radicals and the adverse effects of UV radiation. Vitamin C stimulates collagen synthesis, responsible for skin firmness and tension, and regulates the secretion of melanin. Especially appreciated in the care of gray and matte skin;
- papain – dissolves the stratum corneum layer leaving it fresh and clean. It also affects skin regeneration processes.
13 other products in the same category: