Two-phase treatment restoring skin balance
The product formula is based on the combination of ximenynic acid with highly concentrated retinol mask (5%).
In our everyday routine we usually do not have enough time to take care of ourselves. Therefore, retino booster is a solution for those who, on the one hand, need to relax, on the other expect visible and fast effects. After the treatment we can expect improved general condition of the skin. Wrinkles become shallower and less visible, whereas skin discolorations or uneven skin tone are even and natural. Also skin imperfections are noticeably reduced.
- skin with visible signs of aging,
- skin demanding more luminosity and radiance,
- skin with imperfections (discolorations and inflammations).
- skin is suppler, softer and smoother,
- even skin tone and radiant skin,
- visible reduction of imperfections and wrinkles.
FREQUENCY OF TREATMENT
- recommended frequency in the cycle: 4 treatments, every 3-4 weeks,
- the treatment can be performed in autumn-spring,
- treatment time: 45 minutes.
IT’S GOOD TO KNOW THAT...
Xymenic acid has been known for many generations in the African pharmacopoeia. Residents of the Macua tribe from Mozambique impose a characteristic mask on the face, which component is xymenic acid obtained from the Olax dissitiflora plant from the Oleacea family. It is appreciated for rejuvenating, nourishing and stimulating properties microcirculation. After the treatment the skin becomes smoother and more velvety. Xymenic acid is a phytochemical sign the identification of all these Ximenia species.
ELEMENTS OF THE TREATMENT
- make-up removal,
- healthy and nutritious massage with butter with ximenynic acid,
- retinol mask (wash the mask with cool water after 6-8 hours).
- ximenynic acid – improves microcirculation that enhances cellular nutrition and oxygenation; better, faster and more effective biosynthesis of active substances in the mask;
- retinol – removes dead epidermis, stimulates cell regeneration, revitalizes, refreshes and intensely smoothes the skin;
- avocado oil – called the oil of 7 vitamins (A-B-D-E-H-K-PP). Strongly moisturizes, nourishes and regenerates dry and damaged skin, slows down the pace of skin aging, protects against free radicals. The oil fights acne lesions and soothes lesions and eczema; shows high compatibility with natural skin lipids, complements the hydrolipid barrier.