- -99.00 zł
Vitamin C is the most important component of preparations that fight the signs of stress and environmental pollution. In combination with retinol, it acts as an invisible mask that delays the aging process of the skin and brightens discolorations and makes it radiant.
Instead of 364.23 zł
- fighting against the signs of skin aging (wrinkles, loss of skin density and firmness, sun-damaged skin, disorders of skin moisture level),
- antioxidant skin protection,
- skin with imperfections,
- skin prone to acne and excess sebum production.
- firm, regenerated and radiant skin,
- even skin tone,
- stimulated regeneration of skin cells,
- skin protected against harmful environmental effects.
THE CREAM TREATMENT MAY BE SIGNIFICANTLY STRENGTHENED BY APPLYING C-FLUSH RADIANCE CYCLE. THE TREATMENT IS AVAILABLE IN BEAUTY PARLORS.
DO YOU KNOW THAT…
Vitamin C is one of the best-studied and the most effective substances in cosmetics. It is the most important component of preparations that fight the signs of stress and environmental pollution. Retinol is an ingredient willingly used in the care of both skin with the first signs of aging and mature skin. Due to the properties of retinol, Retino cream with improves skin firmness, smooths wrinkles, evens out the skin tone and regulates the process of sebum secretion. The cream is perfect for the care of all skin types, including sensitive skin. The combination of these two key active ingredients is an ideal solution for people who want to comprehensively care for the appearance of their skin.
HOW TO USE
Cleanse thoroughly your face, neck and cleavage. Then, massage a small amount of the C-flush cream RICH into the skin with your fingertips avoiding eyes until the cream is completely absorbed. Use the retino forte at night.
Apply an eye cream in the eye area.
Novo forte can be used in the period from autumn to spring.
Sun protection City SUN SPF 50+ is necessary.
- vitamin C – in a stable form of ascrobyl glucoside - prevents skin aging;
- DNA protection complex:
- Avogelia® – avocado oil called the oil of 7 vitamins (A-B-D-E-H-K-PP); intensely hydrates, nourishes epidermis, seals and regenerates the skin’s lipid barrier;
- jojoba oil – precious, non-comedogenic, protects skin against excessive dehydration, enhances skin regeneration;
- Shea butter – regenerates and nourishes skin preventing effectively its re-dryness and irritation; it is a natural UV filter;
C-flush cream RICH
aqua, decyl cocoate, glycerin, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, polyglyceryl-3 methylglucoside, maltooligosyl glucoside/hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, persea gratissima oil, glyceryl stearate se, cetearyl alcohol, ascorbyl glucoside, butyrospermum parkii, ectoin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, xanthan gum, potassium cocoyl hydrolyzed rice protein, tocopherol, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, sodium cocoyl amino acids, potassium hydroxide, tocopheryl acetate, parfum, sodium citrate, citric acid
aqua, coco-caprylate/caprate, steareth-2, glycerin, C30-H62, hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) oil, dimethicone, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, cetearyl alcohol, steareth-21, stearic acid, hydrolyzed tomato skin, ascorbyl glucoside, sorbitol, boswellia serrata gum, dihydroxy methylchromone, dipropylene glycol, trehalose, urea, sodium citrate dihydrate, serine, retinol, pentylene glycol, glyceryl polyacrylate, algin, carrageenan, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, caprylyl glycol, sodium hyaluronate, pullulan, polysorbate 20, citric acid, benzyl alcohol, parfum, dehydroacetic acid, disodium phosphate, potassium phosphate, potassium hydroxide
13 other products in the same category: