Vascular skin and rosacea-prone skin need gentle but effective care. The innovative combination of Schisandra chinesis with a pro-revitalizing complex soothes skin redness and strengthens blood vessels.
- shallow vascularized skin prone to erythema,
- delicate skin with pink rosacea,
- sensitive and overactive skin,
- telangiectasia - visible, dilated blood vessels.
- reduction of the intensity and area of skin redness,
- diminished hyper-reactivity and decrease in the frequency of erythema,
- even and improved skin color,
- reduction of fine mimic wrinkles,
- soft, smooth and pleasant to the touch skin.
THE CREAM TREATMENT MAY BE SIGNIFICANTLY STRENGTHENED BY APPLYING SERIES OF ROSSATORE XPRESS TREATMENTS AVAILABLE IN BEAUTY PARLORS.
DO YOU KNOW THAT…
Regular use of rossatore creams visibly reduces the surface and intensity of the erythema. The composition of active substances with proven effectiveness in the fight against vascular problems also works to brighten and regulate the secretion of sebum, moisturize and rebuild the skin's hydrolipid coat. Additionally, the soothing and anti-irritant effect of niacinamide and azeloglycine reduces the discomfort of sensitive and overactive skin. Systematic micro-exfoliation of the epidermis makes the nutrients in the day cream penetrate better and work more effectively.
Sensitive and vascular skin
HOW TO USE
Cleanse thoroughly your face, neck and cleavage. Then, massage a small amount of the rossatore cream blur effect into the skin with your fingertips avoiding eyes until the cream is completely absorbed. Use the rossatore resurfacing cream at night.
Apply an eye cream in the eye area.
The products may be applied throughout the whole year.
- Schisandra chinesis – adaptogen, it is a strong anti-inflammatory ingredient, reduces redness and erythema, evens skin color, makes the skin elastic and has a strong nourishing effect;
- azeloglycine – it does not irritate the skin, and more importantly, is well-tolerated by highly sensitive and couperose skin; it has strong anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, inhibits the production of free radicals;
- pro-vitalizing complex – AHA fruits acids (1% shikimic acid); low concentration of acids combined with high pH results in delicate and almost unnoticeable, flaking without irritation and increased skin tenderness.
rossatore cream blur effect
aqua, isononyl isononanoate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, potassium azeloyl diglycinate, isostearyl isostearate, propanediol, decyl cocoate, butyrosperm parkii butter, cetyl alcohol, plukenetia volubilis seed oil, glycerin, c14-22 alcohols, c12-20 alkyl glucoside, boswellia serrata gum, sodium acrylate/acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, dipropylene glycol, mica, xanthan gum, benzyl alcohol, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, niacinamide, dehydroacetic acid, acetyl glucosamine, centella asiatica extract, schisandra sphenanthera fruit extract, morus alba bark extract, pyrus malus fruit extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, broussonetia kazinoki root extract, ergosterol, galactorabinan, maltodextrin, camellia japonica leaf extract, tin dioxide, isohexadecane , polysorbate 80, parfum, CI 19140, 42090
rossatore resurfacing cream
aqua, isodecyl neopentanoate, caprylic /capric triglyceride, hydrogenated farnesene, propylene glycol, potassium azeloyl diglycinate, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, dimethicone, mandelic acid, peg-100 stearate, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, lactic acid, shikimic acid, passiflora edulis fruit extract, saccharum officinarum extract, citrus medicafruit extract, ananas sativus fruit extarct, vitis vinifera frit extract, boswellia serrata gum, benzyl alcohol, dipropylene glycol, xanthan gum, dehydroacetic acid, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, parfum
14 other products in the same category: