The combination of mandelic acid with glycolic acid is an ideal solution for people struggling with skin imperfections and excessive sebum production.
- oily and acne-prone skin with a tendency to local dryness,
- gray and tired skin, with symptoms of photoaging,
- uneven skin tone,
- improvement of skin density,
- reduction of wrinkles.
- skin intensely moisturized,
- reduction of imperfections and normalization of sebum secretion,
- even skin tone,
- skin texture becomes rejuvenated, smoother and more elastic.
DO YOU KNOW THAT…
If you do not remove regularly excess dead skin cells, the stratum corneum thickens. Consequently, the effectiveness of some care preparations diminishes. It happens because active substances (e.g. hydrating substances, antioxidants) cannot effectively penetrate the skin.
- mandelic acid – shows strong rejuvenating, antibacterial and hydrating properties; stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid in the skin;
- glycolic acid – causes flaking of excess epidermis; anti-wrinkle properties, evens the skin tone and enhances its density.
aqua, propylene glycol, coco caprylate, mandelic acid, methyl glucose sesquistearate, decyl cocoate, glyceryl stearate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, ectoin, polyacrylate-13, lanolin, boswellia serrata gum, xylitol, dimethicone, dipropylene glycol, polyisobutene, xylitylglucoside, xanthan gum, polysorbate 20, caprylyl glycol, anhydroxylitol, benzyl alcohol, sodium hydroxide, dehydroacetic acid, parfum, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, linalool
aqua, glycolic acid, squalane, isodecyl neopantanoate, glycerin, steareth-2, cetearyl alcohol, steareth-21, dimethicone, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, sodium hydroxide, parfum, benzyl alcohol, benzoic acid, dehydroacetic acid, boswellia serrata, dipropylene glycol, xanthan gum, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate
14 other products in the same category: