Intensive strengthening treatment
Intensively strengthening treatment for rosacea-prone and vascular skin
Vascular skin with a tendency to rosacea needs gentle but effective care. The innovative combination of Schisandra chinensis with a pro-revitalizing complex soothes redness of the skin and strengthens blood vessels. Enzyme peeling and calming mask complement the effects of creams.
- shallow vascularized skin prone to erythema,
- delicate skin with lesions of rosacea character,
- reactive skin.
- reduced intensity of redness of the skin,
- reduced hyperactivity, decreased frequency of erythema appearance,
- rebuilt hydrolipid layer,
- reduction of fine mimic wrinkles,
- skin soft, smooth and pleasant to the touch.
THE CREAM TREATMENT MAY BE SIGNIFICANTLY STRENGTHENED BY APPLYING SERIES OF ROSSATORE XPRESS TREATMENTS AVAILABLE IN BEAUTY PARLORS.
DO YOU KNOW THAT…
Regular use of rossatore creams visibly reduces the surface and intensity of the erythema. The composition of active substances with proven effectiveness in the fight against vascular problems also works to brighten and regulate the secretion of sebum, moisturize and rebuild the skin\'s hydrolipid coat. Additionally, the soothing and anti-irritant effect of niacinamide and azeloglycine reduces the discomfort of sensitive and overactive skin. Systematic micro-exfoliation of the epidermis makes the nutrients in the day cream penetrate better and work more effectively.
Twice a week
HOW TO USE
Cleanse thoroughly your face, neck and cleavage. Then, massage a small amount of the rossatore cream blur effect into the skin with your fingertips avoiding eyes until the cream is completely absorbed. Use the rossatore resurfacing cream at night.
Apply an eye cream in the eye area.
The products may be applied throughout the whole year.
- Schisandra chinesis – adaptogen, it is a strong anti-inflammatory ingredient, reduces redness and erythema, evens skin color, makes the skin elastic and has a strong nourishing effect;
- pro-vitalizing complex – AHA fruits acids (1% shikimic acid); low concentration of acids combined with high pH results in delicate and almost unnoticeable, flaking without irritation and increased skin tenderness;
- moisturizing molecular film – It removes dead skin cells, however, simultaneously moisturizes and regenerates. Thanks to innovative combination of peel ingredients with a moisturizing film, the skin remains elastic and its water-lipid barrier restored. The film consists of skin natural NMF, maltooligosacharides, urea, amino acids and plant enzymes. It prevents TEWL;
- shikimic acid – antibacterial, anti-acne, anti-fungal. It inhibits the development of bacteria that cause acne. It regulates sebum production, facilitates unclogging the outlets of sebaceous glands reducing the number of pimples.
rossatore cream blur effect
aqua, isononyl isononanoate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, potassium azeloyl diglycinate, isostearyl isostearate, propanediol, isoamyl cocoate, butyrospermum parkii butter, cetyl alcohol, plukenetia volubilis seed oil, glycerin, c14-22 alcohols, titanium dioxide, niacinamide, c12-20 alkyl glucoside, boswellia serrata gum, sodium acrylate/acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, dipropylene glycol, mica, xanthan gum, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, acetyl glucosamine, centella asiatica extract, saccharide hydrolysate, morus alba bark extract, pyrus malus fruit extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, broussonetia kazinoki root extract, ergosterol, galactoarabinan, maltodextrin, camellia japonica leaf extract, tin dioxide, isohexadecane, polysorbate 80, tocopherol, parfum, CI 19140, 42090
rossatore resurfacing cream
aqua, isodecyl neopentanoate, caprylic /capric triglyceride, C-13-15 alkane, propylene glycol, potassium azeloyl diglycinate, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, dimethicone, mandelic acid, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, lactic acid, shikimic acid, passiflora edulis fruit extract, lactic acid, shikimic acid, saccharum officinarum extract, citrus medicafruit extract, ananas sativus fruit extract, vitis vinifera fruit extract, boswellia serrata gum, benzyl alcohol, dipropylene glycol, dehydroacetic acid, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, xanthan gum, parfum
rossatore peel home
aqua, citrus grandis fruit extract, propanediol, glycerin, maltooligosyl glucoside and hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, sodium polyacrylate starch, phenoxyethanol, papain, calcium pantothenate, xanthan gum, magnesium lactate, PEG- 40 hydrogenated castor oil, urea, caprylyl glycol, sodium phytate, potassium lactate, magnesium chloride, ethylhexylglycerin, serine, alanine, proline, sodium citrate, parfum, alcohol, CI 19140, CI 42090
rossatore mask home
aqua, propanediol, isodecyl neopentanoate, isononyl isononanoate, potassium azeloyl diglycinate, persea gratissima oil, cetearyl alcohol, avena sativa kernel flour, butyrospermum parkii butter, glycerin, kaolin, cetearyl glucoside, boswellia serrata gum, titanium dioxide, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, panthenol, benzyl alcohol, dipropylene glycol, shikimic acid, allantoin, niacinamide, polyacrylate 13, dehydroacetic acid, acetyl glucosamine, schisandra sphenanthera fruit extract, maltodextrin, centella asiatica extract, morus alba bark extract, pyrus malus fruit extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, broussonetia kazinoki root extract, ergosterol, galactoarabinan, camellia japonica leaf extract, polyisobutene, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, polysorbate 20, sorbitan isostearate, parfum, CI 19140, CI 42090