Protective treatment CITY night
The combination of moisturizing properties with exfoliation of dead epidermis cells smoothes, brightens and adds radiance to the skin. Thanks to the beneficial fermentation it is protected against the harmful factors of the urban environment.
The creams was created for:
- active and busy,
- those who want to fight the first signs of skin aging,
- those who counteract the consequences of environmental pollution,
- people who have noticed sagging and loss of skin elasticity,
- people with dried skin with shadows under their eyes.
The skin is:
- moisturized and nourished,
- radiant and full of glow,
- firm and more elastic.
DO YOU KNOW THAT...
Fermentation is one of the latest methods of obtaining more effective active substances and extractors. It is a unique and indispensable process of biochemical transformations thanks to which it is possible to obtain new raw materials with specific properties. Active substances obtained by this method are better absorbed, act faster and more effectively. Due to fermentation, minerals, amino acids and vitamins are formed, which are the basis of health and proper functioning of our skin. An extremely important element is the selection of suitable substrates and microorganism by means of which a desirable compound of proper activity will be created.
The main active substance - Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (GFF) is a strong but safely hydrating substance combining nutrition and anti-wrinkle properties. It is formed during the fermentation of a special type of yeast - Galactomyces. It contains necessary amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and antioxidants. GFF inhibits melanogenesis (the skin tone is even and no discolorations appear) and shows a strong antioxidant activity by limiting the formation of reactive forms of oxygen - free radicals.
The process of developing GFF:
- Step 1- yeast strains – galactomyces
- Step 2- broth preparation in 21 degrees Celsius, 24h
- Step 3- fermentation for 2-3 days
- Step 4- homogenization
- Step 5- liquid separation - centrifuging
- Step 6- filtration - yeast removal
- Step 7- formation of Galactomyces ferment filtrate (GFF)
Sensitive and vascular skin
HOW TO USE
Cleanse thoroughly your face, neck and cleavage. Then, massage a small amount of the City essence into the skin with your fingertips avoiding eyes until the essence is completely absorbed. Then use a City night cream.
Apply an City eye cream in the eye area.
The products may be applied throughout the whole year.
- Galactomyces Ferment Filtrat (GFF) – this main active substance is a strong but safely hydrating substance combining nutrition and anti-wrinkle properties; it contains necessary amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and antioxidants; it inhibits melanogenesis, protects against harmful environmental effects and shows a strong antioxidant activity diminishing the formation of free radicals;
- proteolytic complex – the combination of 5 plant enzymes: passion fruit, sugar cane, lemon, pineapple and grapes; it enhances the effects of fruit acids;
- pro-revitalizing complex – the combination of mandelic, glycolic, lactic, tartaric, citric, shikimic acids; low concentration of acids combined with high pH results in delicate and almost unnoticeable, flaking without irritation and increased skin tenderness;
- Eyeseryl® – bioactive tetrapeptide of proven effects of reduced dark circles and puffiness under the eyes;
- Syn®-Eye – a bioactive tetrapeptide; has strong anti-swelling properties, effectively eliminates dark circles and puffiness in the eye area.
City night cream
aqua, C30-H62, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, isodecyl neopentanoate, glycolic acid, propylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, galactomyces ferment filtrate, mandelic acid, peg-100 stearate, dimethicone, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, sodium hydroxide, passiflora edulis fruit extract, saccharum officinarum extract, citrus medica limonum extract, ananas sativus extract, vitis vinifera extract, lactic acid, xanthan gum, boswellia serrata gum, dipropylene glycol, salicylic acid, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, parfum, citronellol, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, alpha-isomethyl ionone
City eye cream
aqua, galactomyces ferment filtrate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, butylene glycol, isoamyl cocoate, glycerin, decyl cocoate, polyglyceryl-3 methylglucoside distearate, pentylene glycol, isodecyl neopentanoate, plukenetia volubilis seed oil, glyceryl stearate, cetyl ricinoleate, stearyl alcohol, persea gratissima oil, hyaluronic acid, sodium hyaluronate, panthenol, dunaliella salina extract, potassium cocoyl hydrolyzed rice protein, acetyl tetrapeptide-5, sodium cocoyl amino acids, palmitoyl tripeptide-5, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, chlorphenesin, sodium stearate, tcopherol, tocopheryl acetate, sodium benzoate, ethylhexylglycerin, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, potassium sorbate, pantolactone
galactomyces ferment filtrate, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, glycerin, citric acid