Sacha butter fresco
Sacha butter is an ideal composition of the most valuable in cosmetology plant oils which intensely soften, regenerate and nourish the skin. The composition of butter, which is highly biocompatible with the skin, effectively rebuilds the protective hydrolipidic layer and increases the hydration level in the deeper layers of the epidermis.
Fragrance: intensive, fresh, created for man and woman
|cap. 50 ml|
- dry and dehydrated skin,
- tender skin, irritated by the external environment,
- face, neck and cleavage massage.
- nourished, rebuilt and soothed skin,
- skin stimulated to regenerate and protected against the external environment.
DO YOU KNOW THAT…
Sacha Inchi seeds are a real treasure of nature. It owes its extraordinary cosmetic properties to the extremely high content of unsaturated fatty acids (in particular Omega 3), whose total amount can constitute even 94% of the oil composition. This is unheard of in any other vegetable oil.
Sacha Inchi oil is one of the elite of expensive and luxury oils. Applied to the skin, it maintains its lipid balance, prevents disorders of the keratinization process and accelerates the healing process. It is especially recommended for the care of irritated, sensitive, dry and dehydrated skin.
InStyle Best Beauty Buys 2015
Innovations LNE 2015
HOW TO USE
After thorough cleansing, massage a small amount of butter onto the body part of your choice.
Massage in with circular movements. Avoid the eye area.
The product may be applied throughout the whole year.
- sweet almond oil (5%) – acts as a natural emollient, smoothing and moisturizing the skin; especially recommended for sensitive, dry and irritable skin;
- macadamia seed oil (5%) – perfectly softens and smoothes the epidermis, heals minor skin damage and irritations; protects skin cells against free radicals;
- jojoba oil (5%) – softens, tones and protects the outer layer of the skin from the harmful effects of weather; delays keratosis, prevents blackheads;
- rose water (5%) – strengthens the skin's protective barrier and slows its aging process;
- Sacha Inchi oil (3%) – allows to maintain the skin’s lipid balance, deeply nourishes and hydrates the skin; fastens the process of epidermis regeneration; recommended especially for irritated, sensitive and dehydrated skin.
caprylic/capric triglyceride, isoamyl cocoate, acacia decurrens/jojoba/sunflower seed wax polyglyceryl-3 esters, squalane, rosa damascena flower water, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl dibehenate, plukenetia volubilis seed oil, isostearyl isostearate, hydrogenated castor oil, tocopherol, beta-sitosterol, squalene, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, sodium benzoate, gluconolactone, calcium gluconate, parfum, hexyl cinnamal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, citronellol, linalool, geraniol, eugenol, benzyl benzoate
4 other products in the same category: