City eye cream
Eye cream protecting against the factors of the urban environment
City is a complex line of cosmetics, based on beneficial fermentation, protecting against harmful urban environment. Just after the sun, air pollution is the biggest enemy of our skin. Dry and dehydrated skin is the result of environmental pollution. If you live in a city, you will not avoid combustion gases, smog or air conditioning. However, you can undertake certain precautions to protect your skin.
|cap. 15 ml||pH 6.2|
The cream was created for those who:
- are active and busy,
- work in air-conditioned rooms,
- have dry skin and dark circles under the eyes,
- feel that the skin under the eyes is older than on the face.
RESULTThe skin is:
- hydrated and regenerated,
- radiant and full of glow in the eye region.
DO YOU KNOW THAT...
Fermentation is one of the latest methods of obtaining more effective active substances and extractors. It is a unique and indispensable process of biochemical transformations thanks to which it is possible to obtain new raw materials with specific properties. Active substances obtained by this method are better absorbed, act faster and more effectively. Due to fermentation, minerals, amino acids and vitamins are formed, which are the basis of health and proper functioning of our skin. An extremely important element is the selection of suitable substrates and microorganism by means of which a desirable compound of proper activity will be created.
The main active substance - Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (GFF) is a strong but safely hydrating substance combining nutrition and anti-wrinkle properties. It is formed during the fermentation of a special type of yeast - Galactomyces. It contains necessary amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and antioxidants. GFF inhibits melanogenesis (the skin tone is even and no discolorations appear) and shows a strong antioxidant activity by limiting the formation of reactive forms of oxygen - free radicals.The process of developing GFF:
- Step 1- yeast strains – galactomyces
- Step 2- broth preparation 21 degrees Celsius, 24h
- Step 3- fermentation for 2-3 days
- Step 4- homogenization
- Step 5- liquid separation - centrifuging
- Step 6- filtration - yeast removal
- Step 7- formation of Galactomyces ferment filtrate (GFF)
Sensitive and vascular skin
Innovations LNE 2017
HOW TO USE
After make-up removal, massage a small amount of City essence, then use City eye cream. Pat gently with your fingertips until completely absorbed.
Apply morning and evening.
The product may be applied throughout the whole year.
City SUN protection SPF 50+ is necessary.
- GFF - Galactomyces Ferment Filtrat (10%) – this main active substance is a strong but safely hydrating substance combining nutrition and anti-wrinkle properties; it contains necessary amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and antioxidants; it inhibits melanogenesis, protects against harmful environmental effects and shows a strong antioxidant activity diminishing the formation of free radicals;
- Eyeseryl® (10%) – a bioactive tetrapeptide of proven effects of reduced dark circles and puffiness under the eyes;
- Syn®-Eye (1%) – a bioactive tetrapeptide; has strong anti-swelling properties, effectively eliminates dark circles and puffiness in the eye area.
aqua, galactomyces ferment filtrate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, butylene glycol, isoamyl cocoate, glycerin, decyl cocoate, polyglyceryl-3 methylglucoside distearate, pentylene glycol, isodecyl neopentanoate, plukenetia volubilis seed oil, glyceryl stearate, cetyl ricinoleate, stearyl alcohol, persea gratissima oil, hyaluronic acid, sodium hyaluronate, panthenol, dunaliella salina extract, potassium cocoyl hydrolyzed rice protein, acetyl tetrapeptide-5, sodium cocoyl amino acids, palmitoyl tripeptide-5, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, chlorphenesin, sodium stearate, tcopherol, tocopheryl acetate, sodium benzoate, ethylhexylglycerin, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, potassium sorbate, pantolactone
16 other products in the same category: