NMF xpress eyes
Moisturizing eye and eyelid cream
The formula of NMF xpress eyes cream contains 10% tetrapeptide, which has anti-swelling properties and eliminates dark circles under the eyes. The cream improves blood microcirculation and influences faster water removal, which prevents the formation of bags under the eyes. The composition includes glacial water closed in liposomes, which provides deep hydration of the epidemic layers. The result is a moisturized, smooth skin, shallow wrinkles and a radiant, brightened look.
|eye area care|
|poj. 15 ml||pH 6.0|
- hydration of delicate skin around the eyes,
- visible dark circles, swellings and puffiness under the eyes,
- proper for people wearing contact lenses.
- reduction of shadows, swelling and bags under the eyes,
- deeply moisturized and revitalized skin around the eyes,
- strengthened mechanisms preventing epidermis from excessive drying,
- multilayer stimulation of hydration of the deepest skin areas.
DO YOU KNOW THAT…
During application tests, carried out on a group of probes between 25 and 60 years old with dry and very dry skin, it was confirmed that the use of a cream with liposomal glacial water significantly increases skin hydration. 100% of the ladies confirm sedation, refreshment and a pleasant feeling of cooling of the epidermis, while as much as 85% declare a lasting improvement in skin hydration.
HOW TO USE
Cleanse thoroughly your face, neck and cleavage. Then massage a small amount of cream into your skin with your fingertips over the eye area until it is completely absorbed.
The product may be applied throughout the whole year.
For better results, it is recommended to use with NMF xpress cream.
- Eyeseryl (10%) – a bioactive tetrapeptide of proven effects of reduced dark circles and puffiness under the eyes;
- Liposomal glacial water (1%) – a modern hydrating substance responsible for the so called „deep skin hydration” effect;
- Shea butter (2%) – regenerates and nourishes the skin preventing effectively its re-dryness and irritation; acts as a natural UV filter;
- moisturizing complex (1%) – a group of substances protecting the skin against dehydration; it allows to maintain a proper level of water in the upper skin layers; plays a crucial role in elasticity and firmness of the stratum corneum.
aqua, pentylene glycol, propanediol, decyl cocoate, butylene glycol, isoamyl cocoate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, butyrospermum parkii butter, persea gratissima oil, isostearyl isostearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, stearic acid, avena sativa kernel flour, cetearyl glucoside, hydrogenated lecithin, C12-16 alcohols, palmitic acid, lecithin, trehalose, urea, acetyl tetrapeptide-5, serine, C30-H62, ceramide AP, glyceryl polyacrylate, algin, caprylyl glycol, sodium hyaluronate, tocopherol, pullulan, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, disodium phosphate, potassium posphate, alcohol, helianthus annuus seed oil