Intensive regenerating night cream with 0.3% vitamin A
Our intensely regenerating night treatment is based on active action of synergistically combined retinol and ecoRetinol. It consists of two-phase skin care program for aging skin with imperfections. The combination of two forms of retinol makes the skin younger, without imperfections; wrinkles are smoothed out and the colour is uniform and even.
Stage two is retino forte cream - this is recommended for those with skin that is resistant and accustomed to retinol.
|cap. 50 ml||pH 5.5|
- fighting the signs of skin aging (wrinkles, loss of skin density and firmness, sun-damaged skin, skin hydration disorders),
- skin with imperfections,
- skin prone to acne and excess sebum production.
- brightened and even skin tone,
- shallow and smoothed wrinkles,
- the skin looks younger and without imperfections.
THE CREAM TREATMENT MAY BE SIGNIFICANTLY STRENGTHENED BY APPLYING TREATMENTS AVAILABLE IN BEAUTY PARLORS: DOTTORE STUDIO.PEEL AND RETINO BOOSTER.
DO YOU KNOW THAT…
Phase 1 of the rebuilding night treatment is retino cream and is recommended for people who have not used a cream with retinol before and for people with sensitive skin. Cream retino forte is phase 2 for people with the skin resistant and accustomed to retinol. The supplementation of the treatment with retino eye cream will intensely stimulate the thin skin around the eyes to revitalize due to the unique combination of retinol with caffeine.
HOW TO USE
Cleanse thoroughly your face, neck and cleavage. Then, massage a small amount of the cream into the skin with your fingertips avoiding eyes until the cream is completely absorbed.
Apply an eye cream in the eye area, e.g. retino eye.
The product can be used from autumn to spring.
City SUN protection SPF 50+ is necessary.
- retinol (0.3%) – vitamin A; stimulates cell restoration; removes dead cells, revitalizes, refreshes and intensely smoothes the skin;
- ecoRetinol (2%) – patented active substance of anti-aging cosmetics of the properties similar to retinol but without unnecessary side effects such as skin redness, burning sensation or skin irritation;
- moisturizing complex (6%) – (e.g. trehalose, urea, pullulan) – allows to maintain proper hydration; binding water in epidermis prevents excess dryness and dehydration.
- antioxidants (4%) – e.g. sea buckthorn oil, lycopene; used in care products which remove free radicals from the skin surface and protect it from negative effects; our skin is then protected against early aging, different types of diseases or skin oxidative stress;
aqua, coco-caprylate/caprate, steareth-2, glycerin, C30-H62, hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) oil, dimethicone, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, cetearyl alcohol, steareth-21, stearic acid, hydrolyzed tomato skin, ascorbyl glucoside, sorbitol, boswellia serrata gum, dihydroxy methylchromone, dipropylene glycol, trehalose, urea, sodium citrate dihydrate, serine, retinol, pentylene glycol, glyceryl polyacrylate, algin, carrageenan, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, caprylyl glycol, sodium hyaluronate, pullulan, polysorbate 20, citric acid, benzyl alcohol, parfum, dehydroacetic acid, disodium phosphate, potassium phosphate, potassium hydroxide