Rossatore Resurfacing Cream
Anti-redness and soothing night cream for sensitive skin
The formula of Rossatore Resurfacing Cream is based on a pro-revitalizing complex (mandelic acid, glycolic acid, lactic acid, tartaric acid, citric acid, shikimic acid with azeloglycine and bromelain), which gradually exfoliates keratinized epidermal cells, unblocks pores and reveals new, brightened skin that is better prepared to receive active ingredients.
|cap. 50 ml||pH 4.0|
Due to the low concentration of acids and the high pH of the cream, there is no irritation on the skin. The addition of azeloglycine reduces inflammation and erythema, while shikimic acid optimizes sebum secretion, which guarantees a matt effect on the face.
The cream also has an antioxidant effect, which supports the neutralization of free radicals responsible for faster skin aging. Bromelain, which is a natural enzyme found in pineapple, has a soothing effect in the exfoliation processes. After use, we obtain the effect of brightened, softened and smoothed skin. Additionally active ingredients make the skin more elastic.
- shallow vascularized skin with a tendency to erythema and teeangiectasia,
- overactive skin,
- delicate, allergic skin, with rosacea.
- gently exfoliated epidermis,
- elimination of skin imperfections,
- reduction of fine mimic wrinkles,
- elastic and strengthened blood vessels,
- soft, smooth and pleasant to the touch skin.
THE CREAM TREATMENT MAY BE SIGNIFICANTLY STRENGTHENED BY APPLYING SERIES OF ROSSATORE XPRESS TREATMENTS AVAILABLE IN BEAUTY PARLORS.
DO YOU KNOW THAT…
Proteolytic enzymes were already used in the 16th century in Japan. The manure of the Chinese willow bird - a songbird from the passerine family was used for body washing. This method was to ensure the softness and smoothness of the body due to the presence of enzymes - bioprase and lipase - degrading proteins and lipids.
Sensitive and vascular skin
HOW TO USE
Cleanse thoroughly your face, neck and cleavage. Then, massage a small amount of the cream into the skin with your fingertips avoiding eyes until the cream is completely absorbed.
Apply an eye cream in the eye area.
The product may be applied throughout the whole year.
City SUN protection SPF 50+ is necessary.
For better results it is recommended to use rossatore cream blur effect.
- pro-vitalizing complex (8%) – AHA fruits acids (1% shikimic acid); low concentration of acids combined with high pH results in delicate and almost unnoticeable, flaking without irritation and increased skin tenderness;
- azeloglycine (3%) – does not irritate the skin, and more importantly, is well tolerated by people with highly sensitive and couperose skin; it has strong anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, inhibits the production of free radicals.
aqua, isodecyl neopentanoate, caprylic /capric triglyceride, C-13-15 alkane, propylene glycol, potassium azeloyl diglycinate, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, dimethicone, mandelic acid, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, lactic acid, shikimic acid, passiflora edulis fruit extract, lactic acid, shikimic acid, saccharum officinarum extract, citrus medica fruit extract, ananas sativus fruit extract, vitis vinifera fruit extract, boswellia serrata gum, benzyl alcohol, dipropylene glycol, dehydroacetic acid, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, xanthan gum, parfum