Intensive moisturizing cream with 5% mandelic acid
The properly selected concentration and pH of mandelic acid combined with ectoin, a natural particle of hydrating and protective properties, make hydratore cream well tolerated even by sensitive skin. Even a few applications enhance skin condition. The skin is smooth, intensely moisturized, pores are narrow and sebum production reduced.
The cream is intended for people with combination skin with a tendency to dry out and for people with dry skin.
|cap. 50 ml||pH 3.8|
- mature, dry skin that requires strong hydration,
- oily and acne prone skin with a tendency to local drying,
- problematic skin - sensitive, oil and vascular skin.
- intensively moisturized skin,
- reduction of imperfections and balanced sebum production,
- reduced pores visibility,
- soft and even skin texture.
THE CREAM TREATMENT MAY BE SIGNIFICANTLY STRENGTHENED BY APPLYING CYCLE OF DOTTORE STUDIO.PEEL TREATMENTS AVAILABLE IN BEAUTY PARLORS.
DO YOU KNOW THAT…
Mandelic acid is an AHA of big particle and minimal irritation effect. It rejuvenates, hydrates and has antibacterial properties. It is well tolerated even after long contact with the skin.
The properly selected concentration of 5% and pH=3.8 of mandelic acid combined with ectoine, a natural particle of hydrating and protective properties, make hydratore cream well tolerated even by sensitive skin. Even a few applications enhance skin condition. The skin is smooth, intensely moisturized, pores are narrow and sebum production reduced. The cream may be used by young persons with combination and oily skin as well as by more mature users with skin imperfections.
HOW TO USE
Cleanse thoroughly your face, neck and cleavage. Then, massage a small amount of the cream into the skin with your fingertips avoiding eyes until the cream is completely absorbed.
Apply an eye cream in the eye area.
The product may be applied throughout the whole year.
City SUN protection SPF 50+ is necessary.
- mandelic acid (5%) – shows strong rejuvenating, antibacterial and hydrating properties; stimulates the synthesis of collagen in the skin;
- ectoin (1%) – prevents skin dehydration and protects the DNA of skin cells against harmful environmental effects (UV radiation, high and low temperatures, environmental pollution);
- Boswellia serrata (0.5%) – strengthens skin immunity and prevents its irritation in such harsh conditions as exposure to UV radiation, strong wind, frost and excessive heat.
aqua, propylene glycol, coco caprylate, mandelic acid, methyl glucose sesquistearate, decyl cocoate, glyceryl stearate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, ectoin, polyacrylate-13, lanolin, boswellia serrata gum, xylitol, dimethicone, dipropylene glycol, polyisobutene, xylitylglucoside, xanthan gum, polysorbate 20, caprylyl glycol, anhydroxylitol, benzyl alcohol, sodium hydroxide, dehydroacetic acid, parfum, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, linalool