City night cream
Cream protecting against urban environmental factors
City is a complex line of cosmetics, based on beneficial fermentation, protecting against harmful urban environment. Just after the sun, air pollution is the biggest enemy of our skin. Dry and dehydrated skin is the result of environmental pollution. If you live in a city, you will not avoid combustion gases, smog or air conditioning. However, you can undertake certain precautions to protect your skin.
|cap. 50 ml||pH 5.5|
Free samples and gifts for each order
Delivery in Poland for free from 200 PLN
Do you want to order by phone?
Call: +48 616 792 520
The cream was created for those who:
- are active and busy,
- want to fight the first signs of skin aging,
- notice sagging and loss of elasticity,
- want to counteract the effects of environmental pollution,
- want to restore even and porcelain skin.
The skin is:
- hydrated and regenerated,
- radiant and full of glow.
DO YOU KNOW THAT...
Fermentation is one of the latest methods of obtaining more effective active substances and extractors. It is a unique and indispensable process of biochemical transformations thanks to which it is possible to obtain new raw materials with specific properties. Active substances obtained by this method are better absorbed, act faster and more effectively. Due to fermentation, minerals, amino acids and vitamins are formed, which are the basis of health and proper functioning of our skin. An extremely important element is the selection of suitable substrates and microorganism by means of which a desirable compound of proper activity will be created.
The main active substance - Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (GFF) is a strong but safely hydrating substance combining nutrition and anti-wrinkle properties. It is formed during the fermentation of a special type of yeast - Galactomyces. It contains necessary amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and antioxidants. GFF inhibits melanogenesis (the skin tone is even and no discolorations appear) and shows a strong antioxidant activity by limiting the formation of reactive forms of oxygen - free radicals.
The process of developing GFF:
- Step 1- yeast strains – galactomyces
- Step 2- broth preparation in 21 degrees Celsius, 24h
- Step 3- fermentation for 2-3 days
- Step 4- homogenization
- Step 5- liquid separation - centrifuging
- Step 6- filtration - yeast removal
- Step 7- formation of Galactomyces ferment filtrate (GFF)
Innovations LNE 2017
HOW TO USE
Cleanse thoroughly your face, neck and cleavage. Then, massage a small amount of the cream into the skin with your fingertips avoiding eyes until the cream is completely absorbed.
Apply City eye cream in the eye area.
It is recommended to massage a small amount of City essence into the skin before you apply the cream for better absorption of active substances.
The cream is an ideal foundation for make-up.
The product may be applied throughout the whole year.
City SUN protection SPF 50+ is recommended.
- GFF - Galactomyces Ferment Filtrat (10%) – this main active substance is a strong but safely hydrating substance combining nutrition and anti-wrinkle properties; it contains necessary amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and antioxidants; it inhibits melanogenesis, protects against harmful environmental effects and shows a strong antioxidant activity diminishing the formation of free radicals;
- proteolytic complex (5%) – the combination of 5 plant enzymes: passion fruit, sugar cane, lemon, pineapple and grapes; it enhances the effects of fruit acids;
- pro-revitalizing complex (7%) – the combination of mandelic, glycolic, lactic, tartaric, citric, shikimic acids; low concentration of acids combined with high pH results in delicate and almost unnoticeable, flaking without irritation and increased skin tenderness.
aqua, C30-H62, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, isodecyl neopentanoate, glycolic acid, propylene glycol , glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, galactomyces ferment filtrate, mandelic acid, peg-100 stearate, dimethicone, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, sodium hydroxide, passiflora edulis fruit extract, saccharum officinarum extract, citrus medica limonum extract, ananas sativus extract, vitis vinifera extract, lactic acid, xanthan gum, boswellia serrata gum, dipropylene glycol, salicylic acid, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, parfum, citronellol, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, alpha-isomethyl ionone
Krem pięknie się wchłania. Moja skóra pierwszy raz od bardzo dawna jest miękka i miła w dotyku. Mam wrażenie że zmarszczki są mniej widoczne. Jestem zadowolona
Nawilża moją bardzo suchą skórę. Na początku czułam lekkie szczypanie ale efekt po miesiącu jest super