City day cream
City is a complex line of cosmetics, based on beneficial fermentation, protecting against harmful urban environment. Just after the sun, air pollution is the biggest enemy of our skin. Dry and dehydrated skin is the result of environmental pollution. If you live in a city, you will not avoid combustion gases, smog or air conditioning. However, you can undertake certain precautions to protect your skin.
|cap. 50 ml||pH 5.5|
The cream was created for those who:
- are active and busy,
- working in air-conditioned rooms,
- have dry skin and the feeling of tightening,
- have tired and dull skin.
RESULTThe skin is:
- hydrated and regenerated,
- radiant and full of glow,
- firm and supple.
DO YOU KNOW THAT...
Fermentation is one of the latest methods of obtaining more effective active substances and extractors. It is a unique and indispensable process of biochemical transformations thanks to which it is possible to obtain new raw materials with specific properties. Active substances obtained by this method are better absorbed, act faster and more effectively. Due to fermentation, minerals, amino acids and vitamins are formed, which are the basis of health and proper functioning of our skin. An extremely important element is the selection of suitable substrates and microorganism by means of which a desirable compound of proper activity will be created.
The main active substance - Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (GFF) is a strong but safely hydrating substance combining nutrition and anti-wrinkle properties. It is formed during the fermentation of a special type of yeast - Galactomyces. It contains necessary amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and antioxidants. GFF inhibits melanogenesis (the skin tone is even and no discolorations appear) and shows a strong antioxidant activity by limiting the formation of reactive forms of oxygen - free radicals.The process of developing GFF:
- Step 1- yeast strains – galactomyces
- Step 2- broth preparation in 21 degrees Celsius, 24h
- Step 3- fermentation for 2-3 days
- Step 4- homogenization
- Step 5- liquid separation - centrifuging
- Step 6- filtration - yeast removal
- Step 7- formation of Galactomyces ferment filtrate (GFF)
Sensitive and vascular skin
Innovations LNE 2017
HOW TO USE
Cleanse thoroughly your face, neck and cleavage. Then, massage a small amount of the cream into the skin with your fingertips avoiding eyes until the cream is completely absorbed.
Apply City eye cream in the eye area.
It is recommended to massage a small amount of City essence into the skin before you apply the cream for better absorption of active substances.
The cream is an ideal foundation for make-up.
The product may be applied throughout the whole year.
City SUN protection SPF 50+ is recommended.
- GFF - Galactomyces Ferment Filtrat (10%) – this main active substance is a strong but safely hydrating substance combining nutrition and anti-wrinkle properties; it contains necessary amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and antioxidants; it inhibits melanogenesis, protects against harmful environmental effects and shows a strong antioxidant activity diminishing the formation of free radicals;
- moisturaizing complex (26%) – (including urea, serine, trehalose, squalens, hyaluronic acid, pullulan) - a group of substances protecting our skin against dehydration; it allows to maintain a proper amount of water in upper skin layers; it plays an important role in elasticity and firmness of the stratum corneum.
aqua, galactomyces ferment filtrate, coco-caprylate/caprate, canola oil, decyl cocoate, simmondsia chinensis seed oil, maltooligosyl glucoside/ hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, pentylene glycol, glycerin, C30-H62, trehalose, polyglyceryl-6 distearate, cetyl alcohol, plukenetia volubilis seed oil, persea gratissima oil, jojoba esters, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, helianthus annuus seed oil, potassium cocoyl hydrolyzed oat protein, urea, sodium cocoyl amino acids, serine, sodium hyaluronate, pullulan, tocopherol, glyceryl polyacrylate, algin, microcrystalline cellulose, xanthan gum, cellulose gum, butyrospermum parkii butter extract, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate, chlorphenesin, caprylyl glycol, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, disodium phosphate, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, potassium phosphate, parfum, citronellol, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, alpha-isomethyl ionone, CI 16185
16 other products in the same category: