Rossatore Cream Blur Effect
Facial care cream for skin with broken capillaries prone to rosacea
The rossatore xpress blur effect cream uses the adaptogenic properties of Schisandra chinesis. It has strong anti-inflammatory properties, reduces redness of the skin, makes protein fibers elastic and has a strong nourishing effect. The recipe was based on the effective concentrations of: Schisandra chinesis, azeloglycine, niacinamide, Centella asiatica and white mulberry.
The action of active ingredients is supported by the blur technology which diffuses light. Thanks to it, the vessels become less visible after the first application and the skin has a more uniform color.
|cap. 50 ml||pH 5.5|
Free samples and gifts for each order
Delivery in Poland for free from 200 PLN
Do you want to order by phone?
Call: +48 616 792 520
- shallow vascularized skin prone to erythema,
- delicate skin with rosacea,
- irregular mesh discoloration,
- telangiectasia - visible, dilated blood vessels,
- overactive skin,
- neurogenic skin inflammation symptoms (stress-related).
- reduction of the intensity and area of skin redness,
- diminished hyper-reactivity and decrease in the frequency of erythema,
- rebuilt hydro-lipid layer of the skin,
- even and improved skin color.
THE CREAM TREATMENT MAY BE SIGNIFICANTLY STRENGTHENED BY APPLYING SERIES OF ROSSATORE XPRESS TREATMENTS
AVAILABLE IN BEAUTY PARLORS.
DO YOU KNOW THAT…
ADAPTOGEN… i.e. the way how we can help our organism to fight stress.
The term adaptogen was first used in 1947 by the Russian researcher, Nikolai Lazarev, who tested and described the properties of natural raw materials that influence organism resistance to harmful conditions of the external world. It is said that adaptogenic plants normalize the functioning of a human organism, do not cause overstimulation and do not inhibit its regular functions. They act more like a „tonicum”, or „panacea”. It is common knowledge that adaptogenic plants have anti-oxidant properties that stimulate the immune system and memory processes, enhance concentration, mood and self-being.
- schisandra chinensis,
- rhodiola rosea.
Schisandra chinensis was mentioned in Pharmacopoeia as early as in 205 BC. In China it is called wu-wei-zi, which means the fruit of five flavors. Its shell is sweet, the pulp sour, seeds bitter and acerbic whereas the powder obtained from the seeds has salty taste. The fruits of schisandra chinensis are abundant in vitamins A, E and C as well as schisandrin - a substance of strengthening and toning properties that positively influences the nervous system and physical performance.
Sensitive and vascular skin
Innovations LNE 2016
HOW TO USE
Cleanse thoroughly your face, neck and cleavage. Then, massage a small amount of the cream into the skin with your fingertips avoiding eyes until the cream is completely absorbed.
Apply an eye cream in the eye area.
The product may be applied throughout the whole year.
City SUN protection SPF 50+ is necessary.
For better results it is recommended to use rossatore resurfacing cream.
- Schisandra chinesis (0.5%) – adaptogen, it is a strong anti-inflammatory ingredient, reduces redness and erythema, evens skin color, makes the skin elastic and has a strong nourishing effect;
- azeloglycine (3%) – it does not irritate the skin, and more importantly, is well-tolerated by highly sensitive and couperose skin; it has strong anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, inhibits the production of free radicals;
- niacynamide (1.5%) – has a soothing and moisturizing effect;
- Boswellia serrata (1%) – properties that strengthen skin’s natural resistance and prevents its irritations in harsh conditions such as exposure to UV radiation, strong wind, frost, excessive heat.
aqua, isononyl isononanoate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, potassium azeloyl diglycinate, isostearyl isostearate, propanediol, isoamyl cocoate, butyrospermum parkii butter, cetyl alcohol, plukenetia volubilis seed oil, glycerin, c14-22 alcohols, titanium dioxide, niacinamide, c12-20 alkyl glucoside, boswellia serrata gum, sodium acrylate/acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, dipropylene glycol, mica, xanthan gum, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, acetyl glucosamine, centella asiatica extract, saccharide hydrolysate, morus alba bark extract, pyrus malus fruit extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, broussonetia kazinoki root extract, ergosterol, galactoarabinan, maltodextrin, camellia japonica leaf extract, tin dioxide, isohexadecane, polysorbate 80, tocopherol, parfum, CI 19140, 42090
Świetny! Moja skóra jest promienna
Najlepszy krem na naczynka
Moja skóra w końcu ma ładny kolor i nie muszę używać mocnego makijażu.
Odpowiedź DOTTORE COSMECEUTICI
Odpowiedź do komentarz: "Wielkie rozczarowanie"
Dziękujemy za Pani opinię. W związku z przesłaną przez Panią prośbą reklamacji produktu, nasz dział reklamacji zaakceptował prośbę o wymianę produktu. Błędy wynikające z systemów produkcyjnych zdarzają się niestety. Wychodząc naprzeciw potrzebom klientów staramy się je wszystkie eliminować i doskonalić nasze produkty. Mamy nadzieję że krem przypadnie Pani do gustu.
zespół dottore cosmeceutici