Essence protecting against the factors of the urban environment
City is a complex line of cosmetics, based on beneficial fermentation, protecting against harmful urban environment. Just after the sun, air pollution is the biggest enemy of our skin. Dry and dehydrated skin is the result of environmental pollution. If you live in a city, you will not avoid combustion gases, smog or air conditioning. However, you can undertake certain precautions to protect your skin.
|cap. 100 ml||pH 5.5|
Zamówienia w których znajdują się produkty z przedsprzedaży, będą realizowane od 25.10.2021.
The essence was created for those who:
- are active and busy,
- work in dry and air-conditioned rooms,
- have dry skin and the feeling of tightening,
- noticed sagging and loss of elasticity.
RESULTThe skin is:
- hydrated and regenerated,
- radiant and full of glow,
- prepared for cream application.
DO YOU KNOW THAT...
Fermentation is one of the latest methods of obtaining more effective active substances and extractors. It is a unique and indispensable process of biochemical transformations thanks to which it is possible to obtain new raw materials with specific properties. Active substances obtained by this method are better absorbed, act faster and more effectively. Due to fermentation, minerals, amino acids and vitamins are formed, which are the basis of health and proper functioning of our skin. An extremely important element is the selection of suitable substrates and microorganism by means of which a desirable compound of proper activity will be created.
The main active substance - Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (GFF) is a strong but safely hydrating substance combining nutrition and anti-wrinkle properties. It is formed during the fermentation of a special type of yeast - Galactomyces. It contains necessary amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and antioxidants. GFF inhibits melanogenesis (the skin tone is even and no discolorations appear) and shows a strong antioxidant activity by limiting the formation of reactive forms of oxygen - free radicals.The process of developing GFF:
- Step 1- yeast strains – galactomyces
- Step 2- broth preparation in 21 degrees Celsius, 24h
- Step 3- fermentation for 2-3 days
- Step 4- homogenization
- Step 5- liquid separation - centrifuging
- Step 6- filtration - yeast removal
- Step 7- formation of Galactomyces ferment filtrate (GFF)
Sensitive and vascular skin
Innovations LNE 2017
HOW TO USE
Cleanse thoroughly your face, neck and cleavage. Then, massage a small amount of the essence into the skin with your fingertips avoiding eyes until the essence is completely absorbed. Then use a care cream.
Apply City eye cream in the eye area.
It is recommended to massage a small amount of City essence into the skin before you apply the cream for better absorption of active substances.
The essence is an ideal foundation for make-up.
The product may be applied throughout the whole year.
City SUN protection SPF 50+ is recommended.
- GFF - Galactomyces Ferment Filtrat (96%) – this main active substance is a strong but safely hydrating substance combining nutrition and anti-wrinkle properties; it contains necessary amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and antioxidants; it inhibits melanogenesis, protects against harmful environmental effects and shows a strong antioxidant activity diminishing the formation of free radicals.
galactomyces ferment filtrate, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, glycerin, citric acid
8 other products in the same category: