Rossatore Peel Home
Smoothing and regenerating enzyme peeling for sensitive and vascular skin
A complementary home care product for sensitive, vascular skin and with a tendency to rosacea.
|once or twice a week|
|cap. 100 ml||pH 6.0|
- vascular skin, sensitive,
- reactive skin,
- gray, tired and earthy skin.
- regenerated, tense and nourished skin,
- smooth, soft and pleasant to the touch skin,
- calm skin, reduced visibility of erythema,
- even skin tone, luminous and radiant skin.
THE CREAM TREATMENT MAY BE SIGNIFICANTLY STRENGTHENED BY APPLYING SERIES OF ROSSATORE XPRESS TREATMENTS AVAILABLE IN BEAUTY PARLORS.
DO YOU KNOW THAT…
The combination of active ingredients in creams with the effective performance of peeling and mask will make the skin look healthy and radiant, the color will be even and the hydrolipid layer will be rebuilt. Improper skin exfoliation can lead to disruption of the epidermal water barrier homeostasis and can lead to irritation and dehydration. The peeling recipe is based on the delicate exfoliating action of grapefruit and papain enzymes and the moisturizing molecular film.
The molecular film guarantees perfect and immediate long-lasting effects.
The study was conducted on a group of 20 women aged 20-73 who were asked to use a cream with 7% molecular moisturizing film for 20 days.
- 12.3% reported improvement of skin hydration 12 hours after application.
- 35.4% of women declare a significant improvement of skin hydration after 20-day-treatment.
Sensitive and vascular skin
HOW TO USE
Apply to the face, neck and cleavage avoiding the eye and mouth area. Leave for 15 minutes, then wash with warm water.
Use 1-2 times a week.
For better results it is recommended to use a mask in the rossatore peel home treatment.
The product may be applied throughout the whole year.
City SUN protection SPF 50+ is recommended.
- moisturizing molecular film (10%) – It removes dead skin cells, however, simultaneously moisturizes and regenerates. Thanks to innovative combination of peel ingredients with a moisturizing film, the skin remains elastic and its water-lipid barrier restored. The film consists of skin natural NMF, maltooligosacharides, urea, amino acids and plant enzymes. It prevents TEWL;
- peel enzymes from grapefruit (5%) – these ingredients have anti-oxidant, anti-wrinkle and smoothening properties. They delicately peel the epidermis, cleanse and brighten the skin, help to remove discolorations and blackheads.
aqua, citrus grandis fruit extract, propanediol, glycerin, maltooligosyl glucoside and hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, sodium polyacrylate starch, phenoxyethanol, papain, calcium pantothenate, xanthan gum, magnesium lactate, PEG- 40 hydrogenated castor oil, urea, caprylyl glycol, sodium phytate, potassium lactate, magnesium chloride, ethylhexylglycerin, serine, alanine, proline, sodium citrate, parfum, alcohol, CI 19140, CI 42090