BOSWELLIA SERRATAINCI: Boswellia Serrata Gum
Clinical studies of cosmetics containing Boswellia serrata showed that:
- accelerates the regeneration of damaged epidermis and inhibits inflammation caused by unfavorable external and internal conditions.
- soothes irritations,
- smoothes the epidermis,
- flushing redness,
- strengthens the skin's resistance and prevents its irritation under difficult conditions: exposure to UV radiation, strong wind, frost, excessive heat.
INCI: Chondrus crispus extract CARTILAGE CURLY
Extract from cartilage - Carrageenan used in cosmetics works moisturizing (reduces transepidermal water loss), smoothes the skin and facilitates its regeneration. Thanks to the high content of proteins, polysaccharides, micronutrients (I, Fe, Br), vitamins (A, B1, C, D) nourishes the skin, increases its elasticity and reduces fine wrinkles.
INCI: Ectoin EKTOINA
Ectoine is one of the most active natural moisturizing substances, has a protective effect on the function of cells and the immune system of the skin:
- significantly reduces pruritus,
- works anti-inflammatory,
- has a high safety profile and tolerance, so it can be used in children and patients with allergic hypersensitivity, reduces inflammation erythema,
- strongly moisturizes the skin
- is an alternative to hitherto used preparations in atopic dermatitis,
- accelerates the reconstruction of the epidermis after invasive healing and aesthetic procedures,
- alleviates the irritation caused by improper skin care as well as the result of SLES over-activity.
INCI: Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil INCA INCHI
Inca Inchi is a natural oil with an exceptionally high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids (over 90%) and tocopherols (1.5 to 2 g / kg). It is the only vegetable oil containing two essential fatty acids (linoleic and linolenic) in so many quantities.
Inca Inchi fruit contains the highest amount of Omega-3 and Omega-6 oil proven in many studies and other valuable nutrients:
- protein 27%
- unsaturated oil 35-60% of which:
- Omega 3 (alpha-linolenic acid) - 45-60%
- Omega 6 (linoleic) acids - 25-37%
- Omega 9 - 8-12%
- palmitic acid 3-5%
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
With the highest content of essential fatty acids (Omega 3s) Omega 3 and 6 and omega-9s involved in the stabilization of cell membranes, Inca Inchi oil helps rebuild the skin, strengthening the barrier and elasticity of the epidermis. The supply of fatty acids and antioxidant molecules restores the proper mechanisms of moisturizing, skin respiration and strengthens the protective barrier. It contributes to the control of imperceptible transepidermal water loss (TEWL), maintaining skin hydration.
Essential fatty acids play a role in regulating inflammation (E3 prostaglandins) and in the process of "treating" dry and damaged skin. In addition, thanks to the high content of tocopherol (vitamin E) and vitamin A, Inca Inchi also has antioxidant properties. Tocopherols protect various cellular structures from oxidative damage by capturing free radicals.
Thanks to its high nutrient content, Inca Inchi oil has a wide spectrum of activity and numerous uses in cosmetics:
- Helps reduce wrinkles
- Reduces free radicals
- Moisturizes and regenerates dry skin
- Alleviates allergic symptoms
- Soothes irritations
- Visibly smoothes the skin
- Softens and reduces eczema, peeling of the skin
INCI: Xylitol XYLITOL
It is naturally occurring sugar alcohols in birch juice. Used in skin care preparations, it moisturizes, strengthens the skin's protective functions, soothes and accelerates the healing of wound and irritation, inhibits the development of foreign harmful microorganisms without harming the existing natural flora of the skin.
INCI: Mandelic Acid ALMOND ACID
Alfahydroxy acid (AHA) obtained from the hydrolysis of bitter almond extract. Discovered in 1909 by J. W. Walker and V. K. Krieble. In nature, it is found in bitter almonds, cherry and apricot seeds.
The molecular weight of mandelic acid is higher than that of the popular AHA-glycolic acid group, which makes almond oil milder and safer for skin-to-skin use, qualifying it for use in sensitive AHA skin-less sensitive skin therapies. It is a double action AHA acid. On the one hand, according to the typical properties of AHA acids, it regulates cell renewal, exfoliating the epidermis. It improves the texture and color of the skin and acts anti-wrinkle. It also exhibits strong antimicrobial effect, so it alleviates skin inflammation, heal bumps and acne lesions.
Action of almond acid:
INCI: Lanolinum LANOLIN
What are the features of lanolin?
- exhibits a high penetration capacity, penetrating deeply into the epidermis - facilitates the penetration of other active substances,
- softens and smoothens the epidermis, creates a characteristic occlusion film, prevents loss of water,
- reduces the roughness and scaly skin, soothes cracks and wounds,
- moisturizes and elasticises.
INCI: Hydrolized tomato skin LYCOPENE
- Lycopene, a powerful antioxidant, absorbs free radicals, protecting skin cells and collagen fibers from microdermabrasion, which results at the outer level of furrows and wrinkles.
- rejuvenates the skin, stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, soothes signs of skin aging
- stimulates the correct differentiation of the epidermis
- improves the color of the skin
- extends the life cycle of healthy skin cells
INCI: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) SHEA BUTTER
Shea butter is obtained from the African tree Vitellaria paradoxa, also called karite tree, Shea. Nutritional properties owed to the richness of nutrients - butter is rich in saturated fatty acids, triglycerides, waxes, vitamins E and F, vitamin A provitamin. The most important properties of butter are: highly moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, regenerating dry and cracked skin, smoothing and increasing elasticity of the skin. Shea Butter has a high content of cinnamon acid - a natural factor to protect the skin from the harmful effects of UV radiation.
It has no allergenic effect, so it is recommended for use in cosmetics for children and people with sensitive skin.
INCI: Maltooligosyl Glucoside/Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate MG 60
Multifunctional sugar derivative was formed by the biotechnological combination of glucose molecules with trehalose and starch hydrolyzate. Its job is to moisturize and protect your skin against losing water. Especially designed for delicate and sensitive skin care.
INCI: Simmondsia chinesis seed oil OIL JOJOB
On the chemical side, jojoba oil is a unique liquid wax that, for ease of use, is called oil only. Unlike typical plant oils, jojoba oil is characterized by a completely different composition of fatty acids and specific properties. Thanks to the high content of wax esters, especially rich in eicosanoic acid and similar structure to the natural waxes present in the skin, the oil quickly absorbed into the skin reaching the deeper layers of the epidermis. Contains a lot of vitamin A, which supports the natural function of the skin, vitamin E, which accelerates skin regeneration and slows down the aging process and vitamin F, which acts immunostimulating on the skin. Effectively protects the skin's prone to dry skin from excessive water loss, leaving the skin non-greasy and velvety to the touch. For acne skin regulates serum secretion and also alleviates inflammation.
INCI: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil ALMOND OIL
It is a cosmetic ingredient used with particular preference by the Italian, suitable for the care of any kind of skin, known for its greasing properties. Oleum Amygdalae dulcium (Oleum amygdalarum (Amararum) aethereum, Amigdalina oleum) is a vegetable oil obtained by cold pressing of almond seed, or extraction and final refining. Almonds average:
fat - 40 to 50%, including EFAs:
- oily acid 65-68%
- linoleic acid (Omega-6) 24- 26%
- palmitic 6-8%
- stearic 1-2%
- protein - 20%,
- vitamins: B2, A, E, D,
INCI: Hippophae rhamnoides fruit oil (Seabuckthorn Oil) SEA BUCKTHORN OIL
Sea buckthorn oil is one of the most nutritious and rich in vitamins, minerals and polyphenols of vegetable oils. Cosmetics with sea buckthorn oil are a vitamin-microelement bomb. Appreciated and used in dottore cosmetics, sea buckthorn oil will attest the Ecocert certificate, characteristic dark orange color and distinctive scent. The intense, red color of the oil that gives the cosmetics natural yellow coloration is due to the high content of vitamin A in the form of carotenoids and lycopene. Carotenoids are responsible for regenerative, anti-wrinkle and antioxidant properties of the oil. They also improve the color of the skin and protect it from sunlight. Oil primarily speeds up skin regeneration and healing processes, soothes inflammation and skin irritation. It has a strong antioxidant effect, so its use delays the aging process of the skin and strengthens the blood vessels. It is a valued natural raw material used in the care of dry, cracked, mature and aging skin.
INCI: Squalane SKWALAN
What are squalens doing in cosmetics?
- as a light and non-comedogenic oil has a high affinity for the skin, penetrates well into the deeper layers of the skin and is a very good carrier for biologically active ingredients,
- as a component of the intercellular binder, influences the maintenance of a suitable, liquid lipid structure that ensures proper skin hydration and elasticity;
- provides softness, elasticity and protection against evaporation of water from the inside of the skin, UV protection and other environmental factors;
- plays the role of antioxidant, protecting the lipid structure of the skin from oxidation and free radicals;
- works moisturizing, strengthens the natural hydro-lipid barrier of the skin, slightly greases. It is used in anti-wrinkle products for mature rinses, ideal for those who have lost the natural content of squalene;
- possesses properties accelerating the healing of minor epidermal lesions and alleviates inflammation;
- is a product with a high degree of safety without allergenic properties, according to tests even 100% use does not cause skin irritation.
- is considered to have low comedogenic ingredients (not clogged pores), making it ideal for use in combination
INCI: Retinyl Retinoate RETINYL RETINOATE - VITAMIN A
The basic action of retinyl retinoate in the skin:
- increase synthesis of proteins: collagen and elastin
- inhibiting fiber degradation in the dermis
- increased skin-to-skin consistency
- improve the firmness, consistency and density of the skin
- regulate the keratinisation of the epidermis - alignment of its thickness and structure
- leveling the skin color
- reduction of wrinkles
- regulate the work of sebaceous glands and reduce acne vulgaris
- improve skin nourishment by stimulating the formation of new blood vessels in the papillary dermis,
- strengthen the protective function of the epidermis and reduce transepidermal water loss - TEWL
INCI: Ascorbyl Glucoside VITAMIN C
What are the benefits of using vitamin C products?
- strengthens the capillary walls - vascular changes, flushing, prone to rosacea
- brightens discoloration - surface pigments and freckles
- regulates the process of keratinisation of the epidermis- photoaging, thickening of the epidermis under UV, uneven coloring of the skin
- inhibits the aging of skin, wrinkles and loss of skin firmness
- activates the processes of skin renewal - reduction of wrinkles
- works strongly antioxidant - protects the skin cells from oxidative stress
- improves microcirculation of capillary surface - reduces shadows around eyes and chicken feet
- accelerates the exfoliation of subsequent layers of the epidermis and accelerates its rebuilding - rejuvenating treatments in combination with exfoliating and retinoic acid